Examloaded Logo

waec
Waec

WhatsApp Us

Mr. Method: 07056010859

Mr. Geckos: 08140027062

Mr Studentclub. +234 907 555 2702
2019 WAEC RUNZ: How to Get REAL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct to your phone as Text message (SMS) At MIDNIGHT - CLICK HERE
2019 JAMB RUNZ: How to Get YOUR REAL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct to your phone as Text message (SMS) At MIDNIGHT - CLICK HERE

« | »

2018 STUDENTCLUB CANDIDATES SHOULD POST THEIR JAMB/POST UTME SCORE – Studentclub.com.ng

By | On July 15, 2018 (9 months ago)

All candidates who made use of solutionfans.com during their 2018 JAMB and also make use of it in this ongoing post Utme exam are to drop their score here so others can see.

It will help use to as well know how to improve in the assistant we are rendering to students.

Start dropping both your 2018 jamb and post Utme score using the comment box.

Scroll down after the related post to see the comment box.

New candidates are to scroll down to see our 2018 jamb candidates results in the comment box.

BELOW ARE THE NAMES OF OUR JAMB SUBSCRIBERS THAT SCORED BEST AMONG THE REST OF THE SUBSCRIBERS IN 2017.

Find some of the high scores obtained by our subscribers in 2017 JAMB examination

1.Obasi Chikezie Sixtus

2. Eze Alexander Chukwubuka

3.Anyawu Christian

3,785 total views, 1 views today

PLEASE NOTE:

Are You On FACEBOOK? Like Our Page For Latest WAEC, NECO, JAMB, NABTEB Updates - Studentclub

Categories: Jamb Exam

11 Responses

1. Mr geckos, is always the best, I smashed both my waec, neco and jamb through Mr Geckos, I scored 319. God bless u sir

by Blessing Marcus on Jul 11, 2018 at 1:02 am Reply

2. I trust u Mr method, u hv did it again as u did to my brother I have scored 322 in my jamb and my brother scored 330 last year, U people are the best exam runs site

by Khareematu Abdullahi on Jul 17, 2018 at 1:07 am Reply

3. Thank u all the admins of http://www.studentclub.com.ng u guys a the best ever, I smashed my jamb with a score of 342, my god will always bless u all.

by Khalid musa on Jul 18, 2018 at 1:06 am Reply

4. Thank u sir I also make my jamb with 243 even though my system tripped off while writing the exam but I still make it with only 3 subjects that I wrote. U guys are trying

by Maryam zakariya on Jul 20, 2018 at 1:04 am Reply

5. Thank u Mr studentclub I don pass my jamb oo I get 301 in my result. Thank u very much

by Miki on Jul 23, 2018 at 1:07 am Reply

6. Hi friends I advised everyone to keep subscribing with Studentclub solution team, they are the best, they supplied my waec and jamb runs last year and I made two of the exam with higher grades, I hv entered school now, if not them I would hv been at home by now. God bless ur all

by Maria maud on Jul 28, 2018 at 1:04 am Reply

7. Thank u “Mr studentclub” I really appreciate oo, u made me smiled at last, I hv just passed my jamb with 291. After sitting jamb 3times

by Marry john on Aug 1, 2018 at 1:01 am Reply

8. God bless the studentclub solution team, I have smashed my jamb with 279. Thank u guys, I love u guys

by Eliphaz on Aug 8, 2018 at 12:57 am Reply

9. Allah bless u Mr Geckos, I hv made my jamb
    I scored 256

by Abduhameed yunusa on Aug 15, 2018 at 1:05 am Reply

10. Mr method, thank u so much oo, u and ur group will live long for me, I scored 312 in my jamb. Thanks

by Daniel on Aug 17, 2018 at 12:56 am Reply

11. All Thanks to u guys, I really appreciate u people’s good work, i made my jamb this year oo i scored 293.
    I never know that studentclub.com.ng is the best exam site, I will invite my friends to u guys this year

by Yusuf adamu on Aug 19, 2018 at 12:55 am Reply